Many hard working people have turned to payday loans during times of financial trouble.
Payday loans have helped families save their homes, cars and pay for unexpected expenses.
Payday loans are a realistic option for people who need short term financial assistance.
For people who are interested in getting a payday loan, verifiable income will be required.
Payday loan companies verify income by requesting:
- Copies of most recent pay stubs
- Copies of most recent bank statements.
- Bank statements must show direct deposit.
You must have a job with income that provides you the ability to repay a payday loan.
Payday loans are a realistic source of help for people with short term financial problems.
What is a Payday Loan?
A payday loan is a short term loan provided to consumers to assist with short term financial needs.
Payday loan companies require borrower to have a verifiable source of income.
Sources of income includes pay from:
- You must be employed to get a payday loan.
The process of a payday loan is pretty simple.
Loans can be processed by applying online with a payday lender.
Reasons to Use a Payday Loan
There are many reasons to get a payday loan.
However, it is important to remember that payday loans are for short term financial help.
Do not use a payday loan as a way to manage monthly expenses each month.
Payday loans can be used to pay for any short term financial expenses.
Many people use payday loans to:
- Catch up on mortgage payments
- Pay past due car notes.
- Pay car insurance.
- Pay state tax bill
- Pay federal tax bill
You can use a payday loan to pay for any short term financial expenses.
It is not advised to use a payday loan for:
- Investing in the stock market
Compare Payday Loan Companies
If you find yourself in a financially stressful situation where you need a payday loan.
It is important to short around and compare rates.
Payday loan interest rates are expense.
Therefore, it is important to conduct research to determine the best solution for your short term financial need.
Alternatives to Payday Loans
There are alternatives to payday loans.
You should explore other options to borrow money outside of getting a payday loan.
Places to look for short term loans:
- Borrow from family
- Borrow my your 401k
- Try to make a payment arrangement with creditors demanding money
If a payday loan is your only option to handle a short term financial need, you are not alone.
Be wise in your decision to get a payday loan.
Do not over extend yourself financially.
Look for alternative ways to borrow.
- Use a credit card or access money from savings whenever possible.
- Create a budget and plan for monthly expenses to better prepare for emergencies.
- Learn to pay yourself first by saving at least 10% of your take home pay each month.
- Plan for holidays and vacations by opening up a separate account for planned expenses.
Ensure that you follow the terms of agreement for your payday loan to avoid additional fees and expenses.
- Payday Loan Information
- Secured Credit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Test Your Credit Knowledge
- Ways to Protect Personal Information
- Identity Theft Video