Bank Teller Resume: Quick and Easy Resume
There is an example of how a bank teller resume should look for a person with prior bank teller experience. Also, you can click here to access a sample bank teller resume for a person who does not have prior bank teller experience.
123 Bank Teller Road ♦ Banktellerstown, DE 00000 ♦ (000) 000-0001 ♦ Email: connect with me at bank teller boot camp dot com
CAREER OBJECTIVE (also see: Bank Teller Resume no Experience)
Seeking a challenging bank teller position that will allow me to utilize my professional customer service skills to assist customers with reaching their financial goals and objectives
BANK TELLER QUALIFICATIONS
• Top performer with Bank of America from January 2012-present
• Skilled with ATM, TCD and cash advance transaction
• 100% balance accuracy rate from January 2012-present
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent balancing and accuracy skills
• Skilled at handling multiple tasks at once
• Bank of America Bank Teller of the Year 2013
• Reward and recognition for top customer service results January 2013-December 2013
January 2012 – Present
Bank of America Bank– Jacksonville, FL
• Vault Teller, handle all incoming and outgoing cash shipments
• Process foreign currency exchanges, cash advances, cashiers checks and money orders
• Assist assistant manager with surprise cash audits
Lakeland High School, Jacksonville, FL
When applying for bank teller positions, it is important to ensure that your resume has been professionally formatted with key skills and abilities that are important for banks and credit unions. When it comes to a bank teller position, banks and credit unions are interested in cash handling, customer service and sales experience.
The banking industry has evolved and banks are not interested in people who will simply take orders. Instead, banks and credit unions are interested in bank tellers who can provide an excellent experience for customers.
In banking, success is measured by one’s ability to build and maintain positive banking relationships. With this information in mind, when using our bank teller resume sample, you will want to include cash handling, sales and customer service experience that you may have.
Also, when formatting your bank teller resume, ensure that you limit your bank teller resume to one page. It is important to focus on key relevant experience that is important for a bank teller role. Your resume should speak specifically about your successes and skill sets that will help a bank or credit union assist its customers with goals and objectives.
Be sure to review our website for tips and professional techniques to enhance your bank teller career. Having a purposeful work plan will position bank tellers for success and promotion.
- Bank Teller Attire: Read our article on how to dress as a bank teller
- Bank Teller Resume No Experience
- Bank Teller Resume No Experience Video
- Teller Resume Sample
- Bank Teller Resume Step by Step
- Bank Teller Interview Questions
Free Banking Career Tips
Free interview tips and resume help. Subscribe to get our latest content by email.