Bank Teller Job Resume
Bank Teller Job Resume Sample
As an illustration, I created an actual bank teller resume example. Furthermore, my resume example has been broken down into several parts. Also, each part has been categorized by number. Specifically, please see chart below.
123 Bank Teller Lane● Banktellertown, CA 90210
(111) 111-111 ● connectwith me @ banktellerbootcamp . com
Customer focused professional looking for the opportunity to grow with a bank that allows the ability to gain new experience helping customers to reach financial goals and objectives.
|SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE|
|● Cash Handling Experience||● Customer Service||● Sales Experience|
|● Top Performer for last 12 months||● Excellent Problem Solver||● ATM Servicing Experience|
|● TCD Experience||● Communication||● Teller Proof Work Imaging|
|Bank of America, Los Angeles, CA||October 2013-present|
• Maintained appropriate cash limits, cashed checks, established deposits, and issued cashier’s checks, cash orders, traveler’s checks, money advances, and funds transfers
• Cash and check deposits, process loan expenses and open new accounts
• Perform cash management, customer service, balance cash drawer and petty cash management
• Keep a record of excess or less cash at the end of shift
• Achievement: Hired as junior teller; promoted because of accurateness, pace, and skills
|The Bank of America – Atlantic City, NJ||Jan 2009 – May 2009|
• Top performer with customer experience, sales(Teller Referrals) and operations
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
Associate Degree in Customer Care– 2011
• Effective communication skills training
- Bank Teller Resume Sample: Bank Teller Resume Sample for No Prior Experience
- Bank Teller Attire: Read our article on how to dress as a bank teller
Notably, the most effective bank teller resume should be simple. Also, focusing on cash handling and customer service experience is essential. Moreover, a bank teller resume should be organized and orderly.
Free Banking Career Tips
Free interview tips and resume help. Subscribe to get our latest content by email.