Let’s Review Bank of America Bank Teller Performance
Bank of America Bank Teller Performance: For this instance, let me give you an inside track on bank teller performance standards at Bank of America. Before I begin, let’s review some historical data about Bank of America.
- First, Bank of America IS the second largest bank in the U.S.
- Equally important, Bank of America has assets totaling $2,172,001,000.
- In the same fashion, Bank of America has changed its focus to meet the needs of a constantly changing public.
- In truth, the shear size of Bank of America means opportunity. And, this opportunity impacts it’s bank teller roles.
- As a matter of fact, I know first hand the many expectations placed on its bank tellers.
- Truthfully, it’s tellers are required to meet the rigorous performance standards..
- And, if you were to ask any bank teller what he or she thinks about Bank of America.
- Well, you would most definitely get mixed reviews.
- Plus, mixed opinions about the bank of opportunity.
Anyway, let me give the real dirty truth about bank teller performance at Bank of America. For starters, bank tellers at Bank of America work extremely hard.
However, I think that the pay does not reflect the level of responsibility. On top of that, mistakes are unforgiving at Bank of America.
For instance, I remember losing of some of my best potential tellers due to mistakes and errors. The reason, Bank of America’s guidelines are aggressive. In particular, Bank of America’s performance standards indicate specific actions for specific errors.
Bank of America Bank Teller Performance
Section one, consist of the Total Transactions Day’s Worked. In particular, this includes the number of days that a bank teller has worked. Involves a specified period of time. Which tracks:
Section two, includes all things balancing accuracy related. So, please pay close attention to what I am about to say. To begin, balancing accuracy is king at Bank of America. Furthermore, I can not disagree with this. In this case, I think its the right thing to do for customers.
Section One, Times Over and Times Short
First, it is important to understand over and time short. As I mentioned earlier, Bank of America is very serious about it’s customers. In a like manner, “big brother” is always watching. In this, the number of times that a bank teller has been over and short are closely monitored.
Section Two, Net Dollars Over and Net Dollars Short
Second, the actual dollar amount of net overages and shortages are tracked.
Section Three, Teller Difference Booked
Third, teller difference booked are a part of a bank teller’s performance.
Section Four, Dollar Amount of Teller Difference Booked
Fourth, the dollar amount of teller difference booked is on the radar.
Section Five, Net Dollar Amount of Teller Differences
Fifth, specifies net dollar amount of bank teller differences
Section Six, Other Performance Losses
Sixth, other performance losses. This area consists of company losses for transaction completed outside of corporate established guidelines.
Section Seven, Number of Under Threshold
Seventh, single unit of under threshold
Section Eight, Differences Dollars
Eighth, actual total dollar amount
Section Nine, Under Threshold Difference
Ninth, represents the under threshold difference
Other Interesting Articles